Risk Assessment Programme- Half Day Module
Duration: 9:30am – 1:00pm
This programme will enable participants to better understand the risk assessment process and will assist candidates to undertake essential risk assessment in work areas relevant to their employment.
- Legal requirement relating to Risk Assessment
- The Risk Assessment Process: 5 Step Approach
- Risk Assessment Template- Practical Use incorporating a relevant Case Study
- Hierarchy of Controls relevant to Management of Risk
- Implementation of Controls and review mechanisms
- Competence & Training Issues relevant to Risk Assessment
This programme will be highly interactive and will be conducted using a workshop approach. Approved Risk Assessment Templates will be used as part of the training.
At the end of the module participants will fully understand the process of compiling an effective workplace risk assessment, taking the competence of the assessor and the range of hazards and risks to be reviewed into account.
” Very good, good examples used” – Patricia Calnan