Supervisory Management (6N4329)
Commencing 31st March 2021. This course will run 1 afternoon a week over 10 weeks from 2pm-4.30pm
The purpose of this online QQI Level 6 Supervisory Management course is to equip learners with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to operate effectively as a supervisor or line manager.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Develop the relevant management skills
- Develop leadership skills and traits
- Demonstrate the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations
- Perfect good work practices as required for the role.
All participants on this course must have fluent spoken and written English
For further details please CLICK HERE
For further information on courses awarded by QQI please visit www.qqi.ie