Supervisory Management (6N4329)
The purpose of this QQI Level 6 Supervisory Management course is to equip learners with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to operate effectively as a supervisor or line manager.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Develop the relevant management skills
- Develop leadership skills and traits
- Demonstrate the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations
- Perfect good work practices as required for the role.
This course will commence again on 20th April 2020.
All participants on this course must have fluent spoken and written English
Download the full information sheet for this course Here
Download an application form for this course Here
Please note mobile phones must be switched off while in class
For more information contact email@example.com
For further information on courses awarded by QQI please visit www.qqi.ie
Supervisory Management Course Schedule
|Start Date||Start Time||End Time||Total Days||Additional Dates||Price||Book it|
|22nd January 2020||9.30am||4.00pm||5||29th January, 5th, 12th, 26th February 2020||€450|