Supervisory Management (6N4329)
Commencing 13th September 2023. This course will run 1 afternoon a week over 10 weeks from 2.30pm-5pm
The course will be delivered through a mix of online (zoom) and in the classroom (face to face) classes.
The purpose of this online QQI Level 6 Supervisory Management course is to equip learners with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to operate effectively as a supervisor or line manager.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Develop the relevant management skills
- Develop leadership skills and traits
- Demonstrate the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations
- Perfect good work practices as required for the role.
All participants on this course must have fluent spoken and written English
For further details please CLICK HERE