Supervisory Management (6N4329) *online course
The purpose of this online QQI Level 6 Supervisory Management course is to equip learners with the practical skills and knowledge necessary to operate effectively as a supervisor or line manager.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the supervisor
- Develop the relevant management skills
- Develop leadership skills and traits
- Demonstrate the confidence to deal with a variety of challenging situations
- Perfect good work practices as required for the role.
This course will commence on 7th October 2020 and will run every Wednesday for 10 weeks from 2pm-4.30pm online using Zoom.
All participants on this course must have fluent spoken and written English
For more information contact email@example.com
For further information on courses awarded by QQI please visit www.qqi.ie
Supervisory Management Course Schedule
|Start Date||Start Time||End Time||Total Days||Additional Dates||Price||Book it|
|7th October 2020||2pm||4..30pm||10||14th, 21st, 28th Oct, 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th Nov, 2nd, 9th Dec 2020||€450|