Person Centred Care
This course will enable participants gain an insight into:
- Promoting, maintaining and managing person-centred care for older adults in residential care settings.
- A framework for narrative informed practice in residential care settings.
- How to use the framework to identify ways of working that values the personhood of the resident.
- Developing a vision statement for person-centred care.
- Identifying different leadership styles and approaches to care.
- Developing reflective skills and their impact on the workplace environment.
- Person-centeredness and HIQA standards
This course aims to :
- Provide an opportunity for all staff to discover how they can individually and collectively collaborate, be involved and participate in person centred care narrative informed care in residential care settings.
- Outline the development of action plans that will support delivery of person centred narrative practices.
- Expand the appreciation of emancipatory and transformational practice development.
- Work through concerns and issues regarding person centred care, narrative documentation and practice development
5. Explore the adoption of facilitation methods in everyday work.
|Start Date||Start Time||End Time||Total Days||Additional Dates||Price||Book It|