Commencing 3rd October – 24th October (4 Day Course)
- To equip learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to confidently and competently design, deliver, assess and evaluate training programmes.
- This course will provide participants with the basic qualification which is required of trainers by the authorities.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify and analyse training needs
- Prepare training to meet established needs
- Implement and deliver training effectively
- Assess learning and verify learner competence
- Evaluate training events with a view to continuous improvement.
This course is suitable for those with Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualifications, and/or relevant life and work experience. A reasonable standard of spoken and written English is highly desirable. Learners need basic competence in verbal communication and interpersonal skills. A typical participant will have the self-confidence to undertake public speaking, in order to develop their presentation skills.
This module is a stand-alone module. It may not be deemed as contributing to a major FETAC Award.
Click here for full details on this course