This course will:
- Provide an opportunity for all staff to discover how they can individually and collectively collaborate, be involved and participate in person centred care narrative informed care in residential care settings.
- Outline the development of action plans that will support delivery of person centred narrative practices.
- To expand the appreciation of emancipatory and transformational practice development.
- To work through concerns and issues regarding person centred care, narrative documentation and practice development
- To explore the adoption of facilitation methods in everyday work
This course will be delivered online through Zoom. Pre-booking is essential