Manual & Patient Handling Full Day Course
Workshop will enable staff to follow safer moving and handling of people and have back awareness.
• Participants will learn how the back works and how it can be injured.
• How we and our organisations can help to prevent back injury at work.
• How lifestyle can contribute to back pain.
• Principles of safer handling.
• Ergonomics a user centred approach.
• People risk assessment.
• Flexibility exercises.
• People moving and handling techniques.
• Hoist Use
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion.