The session covers the following;
- What is an outbreak?
- Preventative measures and preparation
- General principles of outbreak management – control measures such as cleaning and decontamination, transmission based precautions, personal protective equipment , documentation etc
- Norovirus (Winter Vomiting) outbreaks and their management
- Seasonal influenza and other respiratory outbreaks and their management
- When the outbreaks over- deep cleaning requirements,
- Learning from outbreaks in the community