7th, 14th, 15th November 2022
This First Aid Training course is PHECC (Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council) approved. It is a 3-day course. The course is designed to provide the learner with the knowledge, practical skills and understanding required to provide and coordinate First Aid. The course is recognised by both the Health & Safety Authority and PHECC.
Who is the course intended for?
This course is intended for anyone who wish to become certified First Aid Responder.
- Patient Assessment
- Incident Procedures
- Cardiac First Response (CPR & AED, Choking and Stroke)
- Common Medical Emergencies (Asthma, Diabetes, Seizures, Poisoning, Fainting)
- Injury Management & Shock (Bleeding, Fractures, Sprains, Strains, Dislocations, Shock)
- Care of an Unconscious Patient
- Burns & Electrical Injury Care
- Hypothermia & Hyperthermia
- Information management
- Well-Being of a First Aid Responder
On successful completion of this course participants will receive a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) First Aid Responder Certificate which is valid for 2 years.