Our Next Annual Conference
The 8th Annual Healthcare Conference will take place on 2nd April 2020 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Little Island, Cork.
This years healthcare conference and masterclasses will feature presentations on a variety of topics including Virtual Reality in the Care Setting of Tomorrow. And Mylo – Assisted Living Innovation for Care Settings and Beyond.
Topics being covered at the conference include:
- Your Precious Life – How to live it Well
- How Can We Help Eating, drinking & Swallowing (EDS) Difficulties in Dementia?
- Implementation of Palliative Care Guidance Documents in Dementia Care Settings
- Understanding Wound Dressings: Categories and Indications “Matching the choice of the dressing to the needs of the wound”
Masterclasses will takes place on Friday 3rd April 2020 at Northridge House Education & Research Centre
Masterclass Topics are:
- Masterclass 1 (9.30am – 12.30pm)
- Virtual Reality In The Care Setting Of Tomorrow
- Masterclass 2 (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
- Relational Autonomy And Advance Care Planning
As always proceeds from this Healthcare Conference will go to St. Luke’s Home
To book your place now
For More Information Contact Ms. Claire Coakley 021 4536551 or firstname.lastname@example.org