An Bord Altranais Category 1 – 3 ABA CEUs
9:30am – 1:00pm
21 January, 2014
11 March, 2014
To provide participants with the principles of falls prevention in best practice.
- Understand falls assessment and prevention.
- Identify risk factors for falls.
- Be able to identify key interventions.
- Be equipped to carry out individualised fall prevention plans.
- Ensure that older people are supported to maintain their independence.
- Be aware of HIQA Standards.
- Be aware of Specific requirements of Legislation.
A Special Price of offered for those who remain to do the afternoon course ” Restraint – its Implications and Consequences”.