The Centre is a purpose-built facility dedicated to the development and support of the education community in its catchment area. Meeting and training rooms are available to accommodate up to 100 seated people. Northridge House is a light, spacious and attractive venue. It is the ideal facility for businesses, associations, organisations, government bodies, societies and clubs who need a conference or meeting venue for team-building initiative, training programme or seminar.
Facilities and equipment available include:
- Dedicated Administrative Support Team.
- Reception Services.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Complimentary High Speed Wifi Wireless Internet Access Available Throughout.
- Use Of Complimentary In-room AV Technology
- Boardroom Facilities
- Meeting Rooms With Flexible Sizes.
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning.
- Dedicated Business Centre WiFi Internet Access
- E-mail, Printing, Typing, Photocopying & Fax Facilities.