CPR and Defibrillator Training
Accredited by Irish Heart Foundation
Ref No: CPR
To provide practical Training to participants from the care environment in the provision of Adult CPR and the Use of Defibrillator. Competency in this area can greatly improve the prospects of preserving life while awaiting the arrival of the emergency services.
At the end of this training participants will:
- Be able to competently assess a casualty and carry out a Primary Survey.
- Be able to competently place a casualty in the recovery position.
- Be able to perform effective CPR on an Adult casualty.
- Be able to use a Defibrillator effectively while awaiting emergency services.
- Understand the maintenance requirements of the Defibrillator as well as the ongoing training requirements.
Early booking advised – Course strictly limited to 6 participants
CPR & Defibrilator Course Schedule & Booking
|Start Date||Start Time||End Time||Total Days||Additional Dates||Price||Book it|
|20th January 2020||9.30am||12.30pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|24th February 2020||9.30am||12.30pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|30th March 2020||9.30am||12.30pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|