CPR and Defibrillator Training
Accredited by Irish Heart Foundation
Ref No: CPR
To provide practical Training to participants from the care environment in the provision of Adult CPR and the Use of Defibrillator. Competency in this area can greatly improve the prospects of preserving life while awaiting the arrival of the emergency services.
At the end of this training participants will:
- Be able to competently assess a casualty and carry out a Primary Survey.
- Be able to competently place a casualty in the recovery position.
- Be able to perform effective CPR on an Adult casualty.
- Be able to use a Defibrillator effectively while awaiting emergency services.
- Understand the maintenance requirements of the Defibrillator as well as the ongoing training requirements.
Early booking advised – Course strictly limited to 6 participants
CPR & Defibrilator Course Schedule & Booking
|Start Date||Start Time||End Time||Total Days||Additional Dates||Price||Book it|
|24th September 2018||9.30am||1.00pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|22nd October 2018||9.30am||1.00pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|26th November 2018||9.30am||1.00pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|17th December 2018||9.30am||1.00pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|28th January 2019||9.30am||1.00pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|
|25th February 2019||9.30am||1.00pm||1/2 Day||-N/A-||€95||Book Now|