Level 5 – Care Support (5N0758)
Awarded by QQI Level 5
This module aims to provide learners with the personal knowledge, skills and competence to work effectively in a care setting. It aims to promote good practice and respect for diversity in lifestyle, religion and culture in care work. As a mandatory module for the Major Award Healthcare Support (5M4339), this module will enhance the career and professional journey of those Leaners who successfully complete the module. The objectives of the programme Care Support (5N0758) are that Learners will be trained to become competent in the understanding, knowledge, skills and practice in order to work effectively within a care setting. Learners are trained to promote good practice and respect for diversity in lifestyle, religion and culture within the care environment.
• To enable the learner to explore the roles, responsibilities and entitlements of a care worker
• To facilitate an understanding of the importance of multidisciplinary work in the care sector
• To explore the various needs of the clients in a care setting
• To demonstrate an ability to plan and provide enhanced quality of care.
• To explore the need for personal planning and growth
• To enable the learner to apply the skills and concepts in practical setting
• To enable the learner to take responsibility for his/her own learning
|16th January 2019||From|
6th, 13th, 20th, 27th February, 6th March 2019
All participants on this course must have fluent spoken and written English
Full details available here
Download an application form for this course Here
Please note mobile phones must be switched off while in class.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on courses awarded by QQI please visit www.qqi.ie