Care Skills (QQI) (5N2770)
Commencing 21st March 2024
The course will run one evening a week for 10 weeks from 6pm-9pm.
This QQI programme is designed to enable Healthcare support workers or Assistant Staff to develop their knowledge, skills and attitudes in caring for a client during a period of healthcare need. The programme will focus on skills acquisition in a range of competencies expected within the role of the Health Care Assistant.
- Learners are required to undertake 120 hours in clinical work placement throughout the duration of the course
- Limited Number of Placements may be available in St. Luke’s Home
- It is the responsibility of the Learner to arrange their own work placement
- Learners are required to have Garda Vetting completed before the course commences
- Learners are required to have a valid Manual & Patient Handling Certificate before the course commences
- All participants on this QQI course must have fluent spoken and written English
For further details please CLICK HERE
For further information on courses awarded by QQI please visit www.qqi.ie