Conference Rooms & Facilities
Northridge Conference Centre offers delegates the ideal conference venue within Cork City, providing generous floor space for up to 100 seated delegates with unobstructed comfortable views and state-of-the-art facilities for all businesses, associations, organisations, government bodies, societies and clubs who need to avail of a conference or meeting venue that has easy access by road and the public transport infrastructure. We are a highly accessible venue which avoids city traffic and ensures that your delegates and colleagues arrive with ease.
Northridge House boasts a selection of dedicated business meeting rooms and training lecture suites with a fully serviced business centre office and full secretarial services. Our conference rooms offers natural breakout areas which create ideal networking and exhibiting spaces. Complimentary WiFi and Parking are provided as standard for your convenience.
- Dedicated Administrative Support Team.
- Reception Services.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Complimentary High Speed Wifi Wireless Internet Access Available Throughout.
- Use Of Complimentary In-room AV Technology.
- Boardroom Facilities
- Meeting Rooms With Flexible Sizes.
- Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning.
- Dedicated Business Centre WiFi Internet Access
- E-mail, Printing, Typing, Photocopying & Fax Facilities.
- Tailored competitively priced menus for food and refreshments throughout the day, from business breakfasts to canapés, buffets and working lunches.
- Canteen Facilities
All income generated goes straight back into St. Luke’s Home which is a registered charity, and so in choosing Northridge House, you are directly contributing to Alzheimer Care at The Home.